Resources for Researchers and Providers
Current Opioid Funding
- Michigan Opioid Prescribing Engagement Network (OPEN)
- LARA –Michigan Automated Prescription System (MAPS)
- Michigan Opioid Addition Resources
- CDC Guideline for Prescribing Opioids for Chronic Pain
- Facilities at U-M
- Research Ethics and Compliance
- The Prescription Drug and Opioid Abuse Commission (PDOAC) has released prescribing recommendations for surgeons, emergency departments and dentists when treating acute pain.
Search Literature and Clinical Trials
- Search more than 28 million citations for biomedical literature from MEDLINE, life science journals, and online books. Citations may include links to full-text content and PubMed Central and publisher web sites.
- Search a database of privately and publicly funded clinical studies conducted around the world.
- Free online access to books and documents in life science and healthcare. Search, read, and discover.