- The University of Michigan Injury Prevention Center is pleased to announce a new resource for Post-Overdose Care in the Emergency Department. An extension of the existing Michigan Safer Opioid Prescribing Toolkit, this new addition contains post-opioid overdose information and resources specifically tailored toward clinicians and patients in an emergency department setting.
- Featuring: Sample Take Home Naloxone (THN) and Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) protocols that you can download and adapt for use in your emergency department if and when appropriate.
- Explore the Post-Overdose Section Now
- From pills to powder: 1 in 3 high school seniors who misused prescription opioids later used heroin
- Featuring: Sean McCabe
- Real-Time Overdose Tracking Helps Show COVID-19’s Effects
Leveraging Social Environment in the Prevention of Opioid Use Disorder (Psychiatry & Behavioral Health Leaning Network)
Walmart preemptively sues DOJ in opioid case (The Hill)